Peony seeds dehulling machine introduction:
TTKS-30MD peony seeds dehulling machine is a kind of equipment that can separate peony seeds and hulls completely. And this machine has applied for the national patent.
TTKS-30MD peony seeds dehulling machine has various models. It can dehull peony seeds 100-120kg per hour.
Paten Number: ZL 2010 2 0689475.3
Peony seeds dehulling machine application:
1. It can damage the bonding strength between the seed hull and the kernels and realize separation to improve peony seeds products value.
2. It is the core equipment in peony seeds dehulling and processing area.
Peony seeds dehulling machine working principle and features:
Win Tone TTKS-30MD peony seeds dehulling machine is the most advanced peony seeds dehuller. We have established cooperation relationship with many enterprises.
To solve the problem of low dehulling rate and high energy consumption and peony seeds kernels structure damaging, TTKS series of peony seeds dehulling machine adopts double-sand table structure.
The material is cleaned and classified first, and then enters into the peony seeds dehulling machine. Peony seeds enter into the space between the upper and lower grinding wheels through the feeding port. Then the emery blade cuts and rubs the seeds hull continuously under the effect of the rotary grinding wheel so as to damage the bonding strength between the seeds hull and the kernels and realize separation.
Peony seeds dehulling machine features:
1. The dehulling process is moderate so as to reduce the broken rate and ensure the yield.
2. The machine can be adjusted according to different sizes of material.
3. We can control the grinding wheel interval and feeding speed to make it have ideal dehulling efficiency.
|Item||TTKS-30MD Peony Seeds Dehuller|
|Emery Wheel Size（mm）||Φ300×40|
|Net Weight (kg)||280|
We are honored to serve and cooperate with you, please leave your needs, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Copyright © 2022.WinTone Machinery Mall All rights reserved.WinTone Grain Processong machine